Monday 14 November 2011

[food stylist callback]

Happy with how the first lot of food shots turned out, Brendan and Trish invited us back for round 2. We popped over Sunday afternoon after "de-camping" ourselves and stayed to gorge on star attractions.
Homemade Neenish tart
Diabetes in a pastry case but so delicious!
< Classic Jam Drops< & >Finger Sandwiches >
a couple of asian dishes
Trish's Christmas cake.
(saving for the family lunch of course!)
Home-grown tomato sauce - two ways
...and a couple of fillers for the contents page etc.

I'm pretty sure that's a wrap from our end. I can't wait to see the final product!

I had thought a while back that it would be a nice idea to turn my Nan's old recipe journal into a cookbook for the family. After being a part of this little project I think I might do just that. It was really fun! And it's definitely worthwhile turning it into a dinner catch-up with good company.
So thanks Brendan and Trish..... for considering us good company!

... alright you're pretty good company too.
Hehe Jx

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning photography Jane. Please post some pics of the final book - I'm sure the design will look just as yummy as the food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss jane

    now you are just being mean - you promised last time you would invite me to the next photo food session.

    Tsk! Oh ok - you didn't promise - I self invited.


    Have a wonderful day,

    loulou, from hereiamloulou blog

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...