Friday 13 January 2012

[wee chair project]

This is the chair that derek found.
It was in good nick so no repairs were required, just a glossy lick of paint.

So far she's been sanded, undercoated, and the first coat of glossy colour applied.
I've gone for a pale pale blue - inspired by my mum's Nigella Lawson measuring cups - now affectionately known as "Nigella Blue".  It's turned out a little lighter than anticipated but hopefully once I get my act together and pop the second coat on it'll look a little more Nigella-ry!

In other news, I'm having a haircut this evening - it's been ten months. Whoops! Neglect!
Happy Friday!!! Jx

1 comment:

  1. tgif! can't wait to see hair and chair results!
    www.hopeinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...