Tuesday 31 January 2012

[yesteryear children's books]

With a little extra time to kill on my day off yesterday, I popped in to the little antique shop around the corner from our home.  They had a table piled high with old children's reading/activity books.  I remember my nan having stacks of these once upon a time.  I just love the aged pages and the quirky illustrations and captions.
I have a few ideas as to how I'll use my lastest thrifty find.
With my last book I made these.
I also purchased these newer, mould free books.
I feel more organised already.
Jx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea! You get to preserve your books as well! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...