Wednesday 29 February 2012

[my midweek bircher brekky]

I've tried oh so hard to be as organised as can be this week.
With guests popping in and out over the next couple of days, we both cleaned the unit from top to bottom last Sunday and I've tried my darndest not to mess it up - there, it's in writing, I'm the messy one.  Most of it I could put down to my wardrobe indecisiveness and my love of cooking dishes with unnecessary amounts of different ingredients - it makes me feel gourmet without having any genuine skills!
I wrote the weekly menu, made lunches the night before and I even preprepared tonight's dinner after yesterday's dinner.
Oh and I made this....
Fig Bircher Muesli

Find it here.
Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...