Tuesday 6 March 2012

[brizzy made brooches]

Looky what I stumbled upon on Etsy!
The shop is Each To Own by Kirsten Devitt and she's Brizzy girl - love a local talent find!
As well as cute-as-pie brooches, she also has a collection of rings and earrings that are very sweet!
Cute much?!
Whilst writing this post I was purchasing my own little piece - my very first Etsy investment.
Up until now I was a virtual window shopper but since my first wooden brooch purchase last year, I've developed a bit of a weakness.
Looking forward to the postie visiting this week, provided he doesn't also have a bill for me! Jx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Thanks for the link Jane. I'm off to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Rosie! I love a local etsy find! Jx

      Delete
  2. Miss Jane

    I need that spotted dear brooch.

    Have a wonderful day,

    loulou, hereiamloulou blog 

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the last one! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...