Sunday 12 August 2012

[secret squirrel]

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

I think this is officially the longest gap between blogging I've had since starting! It's not that I have been too busy, or that I've been on a creativity vacation. It's that lately, all that we've been doing is planning, deciding on bits of this and that, and creating lovely details for the wedding.
The hardest thing for me is not being able to share this journey in its entirety, particularly with regards to things like the lovely invites we've chosen or the favours we're making.

I can't wait to reveal all these goodies to you all, but for now, mum's the word.

9 weeks to go!
Jx

image via flickriver.com

1 comment:

  1. Miss Jane

    I am bursting through that secret squirrel barrier on a N2K (need to know).

    can't wait for you lovely.
    grey things happening.

    x Loulou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...